CROSSWOOD CINDER PORCELAIN 1200X300
CROSSWOOD CINDER PORCELAIN 1200X300 (64pk)
The strength and durability of porcelain meets the natural beauty and warmth of timber. The wood fibres alternate and blend with each other and piece by piece, create unique compositions and colour contrasts.
Key features of Crosswood Paving are:
• R11Anti-slip Finish, this unique finish roughens the tile surface without changing its appearance giving good grip underfoot in damp and wet weather.
• Crosswood will not be affected by the seasonal weather changes and will be not deteriorate in freezing weather conditions that can see some stone surfaces deteriorate gradually.
• Porcelain Patio Tiles are resistant to acid and alkali chemicals such as fertilizers and lawn treatments. Moss and algae cannot get established, as they can on stone or wood.
• Porcelain will not experience colour fading. Blacks will stay black, not turn to grey, light colours will stay faithful and will not turn grey/brown. In summary they will stay looking aesthetically as laid for many years with minimal cleaning maintenance.
• Crosswood porcelain planks are available to order as home flooring tiles. For more details click here.
|Price On Application||No|
|MPN||06 123 205|
Please Note: All sizes, weights & metre prices are approximate.
Deliveries: Please note that drivers will unload materials to the side of the lorry but are not authorised to carry goods any further. All Lorries requested to go off the public highways will be at the clients own risk. Any delivery times given are as a guide only and therefore we are unable to accept liability should the time not be kept.
Returns & Refunds: Goods returned within 28 days, may be credited, if : – Not a ‘special’ order – In saleable condition – Accompanied by original sales invoice – Returned to the selling branch by the customer.
Due to the high cost of haulage/transport, it is our policy not to uplift any goods that have been delivered. Exceptions will only be made at the manager’s discretion and will be subject to a handling charge, of up to 40%, to reflect the costs involved. Powdered goods i.e. cement, plaster, etc., will not be accepted for return.
Prices: Our prices are correct at the time of printing, but we reserve the right to make any changes if necessary.
Local delivery (within approximately 10-15 mile radius of our depots) is FREE, for orders over £150 (plus VAT).
A £12.50 (plus VAT) delivery charge is applied for orders under £150.
We are experiencing high levels of Demand currently.
Please be aware Stock and Delivery availability are limited.