Driveways & PathsLooking to create an attractive driveway that will add convenient parking and kerb appeal to your property?
We have a large selection of block paving in a variety of styles, rectangular, Setts and permeable. Our range of colours is one of the largest in the area and we stock, 50mm, 60mm and 80mm along with a variety of ancillaries.
Garden LandscapingWhether you need some budget slabs to provide a base for your garden shed or want to recreate the olde worlde effect of traditional York Stone but for half the price, we have a range of products from the leading manufactures to suit your project and your budget.
Walling & EdgingsWe have a wide range of walling and edgings products to complete your Landscape project.
Geosynthetic products play an integral role in the majority of building, civil and marine engineering projects.
The range of applications and uses is vast, however the functions of geosynthetics can be broken down into 6 broad categories.
- Separation – to prevent the intermixing of dissimilar soil layers
- Protection – as a stress reduction layer to prevent or reduce damage to an adjacent surface or layer
- Filtration – to allow the passage of fluids(most commonly water) while preventing the uncontrolled passage of soil particles
- Erosion Control – the use of geo material to prevent the loss of soil particles due to water erosion
- Reinforcement – The use of the tensile properties of geosynthetic materials to resist stresses or contain deformations in soil structures
- Drainage – The use of a geosynthetic material to collect and transport a fluid within its thickness
We carry Stocks of
FASTTRACK 609 – STANDARD GRADE WOVEN GEOTEXTILE FABRIC
Fastrack 609 is one of the largest selling general purpose geotextiles in the UK. Designed and manufactured to conform to the old Department of Transport Highways Specification for road and earthworks separation, Fastrack 609 provides a cost effective solution for separation, support, reinforcement, filtration and drainage for the general building and domestic market
MULTITRACK NW THERMALLY BONDED NON WOVEN GEOTEXTILE
MULTITRACK NW8 is one of the UK’s most commonly specified general purpose non-woven geotextiles and is our alternative to Terram® 1000. Used as a separation and filtration layer in applications for erosion control, attenuation units, horse arenas, trench drains etc.
Available in 4.5M x 100M rolls or can be purchased by the metre.